Gillette Lounge and Pantene Salon to Pamper NFL Draft Prospects and Their Families before Their Big Night4/29/15 7:00 am PDT
P&G Brands will Provide Free Makeovers, Hairstyles and Fresh shaves and styles to Top Draft Prospects and their Families before they hear Their Names Called at the 2015 NFL DraftCHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--As the future stars of the National Football League and their families arrive in Chicago to prepare for one of the biggest accomplishments in sports – hearing their name called by Commissioner Roger Goodell on Draft night – Gillette®, Old Spice® and Pantene® are teaming up for the first-time ever to provide beauty and grooming services to more than 28 prospects and the family members that have supported them throughout this incredible journeymore...
Smellcome to the NFL: Old Spice Helps 2015 NFL Draft Class Look and Smell Amazing with Old Spice Hair Care and Styling, and Fresher Collection Grooming Lineups4/28/15 5:58 am PDT
CINCINNATI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Living up to its purpose of helping guys navigate the seas of manhood, Old Spice, the “Greatest Smell in the NFL,” is equipping future NFL stars with the scent and confidence necessary heading into the 2015 NFL Draft in Chicago, which begins on Thursday, April 30. A grooming staple in NFL locker rooms across the League's 32 teams, the manliest grooming brand on the planet will host an Old Spice styling lounge in Chicago, offering future NFLmore...
- Old Spice, the "Official Deodorant and Body Wash of the NFL," teams up with expected top picks Todd Gurley and Bryce Petty to share NFL Draft week experiences with fans.
- Old Spice offers hair styling tips from renowned Chicago barbershop Hyde Park Salon to help prepare future NFL rookies for the big stage.
2/10/15 8:10 am PST
Visit Walmart and Enter the “Old Spice Getaway” for a Chance to Win Trip to Lumberjack World ChampionshipsCHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In celebration of National Flannel Day and Old Spice’s newly introduced, nature-inspired Fresher Collection, Old Spice is launching the “Old Spice Getaway” promotion at Walmart – kicking off today with a lumberjack-themed event in Chicago at the North Avenue Walmart. The Old Spice Fresher Collection harnesses nature’s power to help guys smell manlier and fresher than the great outdoors. Available now at Walmart, the Fresher Collectionmore...
2/5/15 7:00 am PST
CINCINNATI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Harnessing nature's power and the ridiculousness that has become a staple of its iconic marketing campaigns, Old Spice today launched its "Smell As Great As Nature Is" integrated marketing campaign to support the newly introduced, outdoor-inspired Fresher Collection, including new scents Timber, Amber and Citron. The nature-themed television spots – “Nest,” “Log,” “Roar,” “Woods” and “Coconut” – hilariously illustrate themore...
- New integrated marketing campaign helps guys discover the relaxing and masculine advantages of using new Fresher Collection to "Smell As Great as Nature Is."
- Old Spice transforms New York City’s concrete jungle into lush pine forest with experiential vending machine at Grand Central Terminal’s East Vanderbilt Hall – offering amazing prizes in exchange for bountiful nature items.
New Old Spice Fresher Collection Has Guys Smelling Betterer and Manlier Than the Great Outdoors … and New Scientific Study Proves It1/26/15 6:30 am PST
CINCINNATI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Old Spice brand from Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) today announces a new product lineup to its versatile collection of male grooming products, the Fresher Collection, harnessing nature’s power to help guys smell manlier and fresher than the great outdoors. Building on the success of the brand’s popular Fresh Collection and delivering what guys want most – fresh, clean scents with names that are easily recognizable – Old Spice introducesmore...
- Three New Scents Inspired by Freshest Ingredients in Nature – Timber, Amber and Citron – Join Fiji and Denali from the Popular Fresh Collection.
- Innerscope Research Conducts Nature Scent Study Putting Fresher Collection to the Test to Validate “Smell Better Than Nature” Claim.
CORRECTING and REPLACING Old Spice Launches phil-MAN-thropy Initiative with Inaugural 'HoliSPRAY Toy Donation Exchange'12/4/14 2:21 pm PST
CINCINNATI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Please replace the release dated December 3, 2014 with the following corrected version due to multiple revisions. The corrected release reads: OLD SPICE LAUNCHES PHIL-MAN-THROPY INITIATIVE WITH INAUGURAL 'HOLISPRAY TOY DONATION EXCHANGE' Paying homage to the brand's new "Dadsong" holiday TV spot, the nationwide used toy drive rewards acts of kindness with the gift of manhood (Old Spice Re-fresh Bodymore...
- Paying homage to the brand's new "Dadsong" holiday TV spot, the nationwide used toy drive rewards acts of kindness with the gift of manhood (Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray).
- Old Spice partners with Second Chance Toys and names actor Nolan Gould and Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa as HoliSPRAY Toy Donation Exchange Ambassadors for Dec. 10 collection event in Los Angeles.
11/24/14 4:00 am PST
CINCINNATI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Gifting Old Spice is a holiday tradition passed on from grandfathers to dads to sons – helping smellcome new generations of boys to manhood across the world each year. The parental reaction to this masculine rite of passage however often results in a clash of differing opinions between mothers and fathers, as humorously illustrated in the newly released Old Spice "Dadsong" (:60) integrated ad campaign. At the center of the mom-dad debate ismore...
- New integrated campaign depicts how moms and dads react differently to sons' entry to manhood, featuring lyrics from Flight of the Conchords' songwriter Bret McKenzie.
- Old Spice gives the gift of manhood this holiday season with Re-fresh Body Spray, helping guys "Scent Responsibly" with the brand's innovative, first-in-category Re-fresh Technology.
- HoliSPRAY Toy Donation Exchange with non-profit Second Chance Toys encourages gifting of gently used plastic toys to children (future Old Spice guys) in need during the holidays.
1/27/14 4:00 am PST
CINCINNATI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Old Spice brand from Procter & Gamble (NYSE:PG) today announced its expansion into the men's hair care category with the introduction of an all-new collection of hair care and styling products developed to further enhance the day-to-day grooming regimen of guys everywhere, including the brand's loyal users of Old Spice deodorant, body wash, body spray, bar soap and shave products. Arriving in stores this month, the new Old Spice Hairmore...
- New hilarious "For Hair That Gets Results" television creative released on Old Spice social media channels before broadcast television debut on Super Bowl Sunday.
- Old Spice Hair is latest extension of "Smellcome to Manhood" integrated marketing campaign introduced earlier this month.
Old Spice Teaches Young Guys to “Scent Responsibly,” Aims to End Overspraying Epidemic with Innovative Re-fresh Body Spray Technology1/6/14 4:00 am PST
CINCINNATI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Old Spice brand from Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) is taking a proactive approach to helping guys “scent responsibly” by enhancing its lineup of manly scented Body Sprays with the brand's new, innovative and first-in-category Re-fresh Technology, which eliminates the need for guys to overspray or reapply throughout the day. With new Old Spice Re-fresh Body Sprays, “One Spray Lasts All Day.” A recent survey conducted by Old Spice revealedmore...
- National Old Spice Scent Responsibly Survey Uncovers Cause of the Overspraying Epidemic
- Old Spice sprays a man on young guys in new “Smellcome to Manhood” Integrated Marketing Campaign
- Wild Collection Grooming Lineup Adds Two New Scents – Bearglove and Lionpride
Wes Welker and Jerod Mayo Whistled for "Unnecessary Freshness" in 2013 Old Spice NFL Advertising Campaign9/5/13 4:00 am PDT
Men's grooming brand tackles odor and freshness with scents of Old Spice Fresh CollectionCINCINNATI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Old Spice, the "Official Deodorant and Body Wash of the NFL," today debuted its "Unnecessary Freshness" advertising campaign, which humorously chronicles the stories of Denver Broncos wide receiver Wes Welker and New England Patriots linebacker Jerod Mayo being swept away by the unnecessary freshness of the Old Spice Fresh Collection. Welker and Mayo, who this year will be inducted into the prestigious and manly-scented Old Spice Guy fraternitymore...